Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to know
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation progresses, we’ve received lots of questions about what will be covered, and what won’t.
Based on what we know today, here’s a breakdown of covered services related to COVID-19:
- Active tests (no copay or cost-share applied).*
- Antibody tests (no copay or cost-share applied).*
- COVID-19 vaccine (no copay or cost-share applied).
- Medically necessary treatment and required medication (copay and/or cost-share applied).
- In-network telemedicine services (copay or cost-share applied).
- Telehealth services through BlueCare Anywhere (no copay or cost-share through June 30, 2021).
*No penalties for out-of-network versus in-network lab work (but in-network is preferred).
Additional Links and Resources:
Kairos COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidelines
Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) Guidelines
World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines