Wellness Resources & Benefits
“Wellness” is a buzzword, but what does it really mean?
The quick answer is that wellness is a measure of someone’s mental and physical health. It’s more than skipping out on a donut for breakfast one day or trying to remember to de-stress after a tough meeting. Wellness comprises nearly every aspect of your life. It’s about promoting a healthier and happier whole person.
Kairos can help with that. Start with the new and improved Kairos wellness resources available to you July 1, 2021:
- 100% paid coverage, with no age restrictions, for preventive services such as annual wellness visits, mammograms, and colonoscopies
- A maternity benefit program for those who are expecting…or just hoping to be soon (BONUS: You’ll get a $25 reward for completing the program!)
- Ongoing consultation with a care management nurse for conditions like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or COPD (BONUS: You’ll get a $100 reward(2) for completing the program.)
- Gym membership program with access to over 13,000 gyms across the country and no contracts or commitments.
- UMR online health center for things like healthy eating, weight management, smoking cessation, stress management, depression, and more!
- Employee assistance program with ComPsych
- Telehealth with Teladoc
More information and resources are listed below!